POTD-no real blogging...

By kate blue - Saturday, December 26, 2009

people were texting me today all late; thinking we were on Christmas vacation or something...have no idea where they are getting that from-we didn't go on vacation this year NOR have we even made any plans for 2010 yet despite what others keep asking.  I'm scratching my head on that one...we just put a water line in in September, have to do some unexpected roof repairs since the 23" of snow that got dumped on us last week caused some minor damage (when it snows it pours too), and we have 2 small loans due-  How the "f" am I planning a vacation ??? Anyway, I've taken a break from blogging and scrapping this week if you can believe that {gasp}-my mojo is the one on vacation somewhere sunny-yup, that's exactly what it is! THE MOJO IS ON VACATION!

Have just been chilling with family and friends and playing lots of Wii! Love the Hasbro Family Fun Night (am getting better at Bop-It) and the Just Dance games-shows how coordinated we are NOT!  laugh away-Janet Jackson and Britney Spears we are not!




Scrapbook room is still a mess and I need to get on the good foot before Tuesday since I'm meeting my online friend Lindsay in person for a bit of creating! Will need to get a tote packed for that so....

am off to eat some pie, tuck the kiddos in and give my kitchen a quick check....Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and let the countdown to 2010 begin!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha!!! Yay! for you to enjoy some time with family and friends! And you are way more coordinated than me! I dont think I could do the Wii! haha

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (Thanks for stopping by! and your sweet comment...we are loving having our three young'uns + son-in-law here in Georgia! Oh, I can NOT wait til we live in KY!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kat! Cannot wait to meet you today! Dn't have all of the supplies I need but I think I will be good! See you later girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin