Candy Shoppe Designs out with the Old, In with the New!

By kate blue - Monday, January 18, 2010

Or what is new to you ***January's second challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs is to use your newest scrapbooking products mixed in with the old on a layout...Your NEW product can be from a year or two ago just as long as it is the NEWEST scrapbooking goodie you currently have.  So I of course, used a picture I had been waiting to scrap for awhile-wanted to do vintage again since I was still  inspired by Ms. Jenni Bowlin after taking her class @ Queens...bought some cool JB goodies (love the coredinations cardstock)  and mixed it in with some old Graphic 45 and a recycled magazine made into an envelope from a shop @ Etsy.

Here's my take-me and 2 of my sisters rocking the cheesey clothes but I loved them anyway!!!
Hope you'll hop over here to CSD and join me & the team in the challenge!  Doing so could mean that you do win some NEW goodies from us! keep looking...............keep reading.............................


you can still win this great stuff from BLUE MOON SCRAPBOOKING * Yummy right? Thank you Blue Moon Scrapbooking!!!




The rules don't entail that you have to do the challenge, so more power to you! There's a twist with the 2nd challenge but you'll have to come over for more details!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin