we still have spaces left-registration open until Friday midnight!

By kate blue - Tuesday, January 12, 2010





MLK crop**Host: Amber Treat**







and Co-Host Kat Blue (me)



Cost: $10 per person (payment accepted via paypal or make arrangements with me)
Location: Church in Ellicott City (exact location is on the Evite)

When: Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM


Little Frills MLK crop!
Proceeds to benefit Crossroads Church School
Bring as many friends as you want!


The Church has a full kitchen with to frig, stove and microwave !!!
Potluck signup is still ongoing-we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner covered! Drinks and desserts too-leave your diets at the door........

Send me a PM with your contact info if interested (I won't publish it) and I'll send you the full Evite ASAP!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin