Friday Scrapgal

By kate blue - Friday, April 23, 2010

my choice this Friday is somebody who I think had stepped away for a bit (she's a busy working mom ) and is BACK with a vengence...she's been playing along with us Lollipop Gals over at Candy Shoppe and her style is ELECTRIC, VIBRANT, LAYERED and just GORGEOUS.  As you can see from HER layout here, She shares my love of patterned papers and great embellishments  AND if you can believe it, she's only been serious about scrapbooking for 2 years !!  Please hop over to her blog today and leave some love for the talented and beautiful MYIA !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much! I love your post! You rock Kat! I hope I make your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that layout! Have to go swing by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog.....LoVE your scrapbooking!!!!!! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is STUNNING! me LOVES what you did with that bg paper! :)

    have a wonderful weekend.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin