Friday-Thank Gosh it's Friday!!!! {sing along}

By kate blue - Friday, June 25, 2010


TGIF ya'll !!  Can't show you any of the stuff I've already done that's for the DT and as of tonight, I'm not working on any projects besides the thing called beauty rest but will be scrapping with the ladies tomorrow so def have some new stuff to work on w/some new papers to use (Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket & Little Yellow Bicycle)-Yipee!! So, I thought I'd leave you with inspiration from us divas over at Candy Shoppe...just layouts I loved, random  scrapty stuff..hope you'll join us for the June challenges since you still have time !! AND, once we get to at least 425 followers, there's gonna be a RAK!!  So, we are at 420....what are you waiting for???

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin