LOTD

By kate blue - Monday, September 20, 2010

am still loving the Lost & Found and the So Sophie collection goodies (Papers, Girl spots & brads) from My Minds Eye.. I had posted an earlier layout of Thing 1 that I did for her birthday using some of  those collections...well, my friend D saw it and loved it and since I was celebrating her birthday with her last week, I promised her a layout using the same since I bought lots of it. So, her daughter took this picture and actually wanted to take another cause she thought our eyes were closed but I thought this one captured PERSONALITY and the fun of the day so, here it is, I hope she loves it!  And btw, isn't that satin flower w/ feather so cute?  They were on clearance @ Michael's (I think they are K & Co) but there were only 2 packs...I need to be on the lookout for more!  Butterflies are courtesy of the awesome Jenni Bowlin and the rubons are Basic Grey (stash from last year)....tfl !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin