Manic Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, September 13, 2010

Hope everybody had a great weekend filled with food, family and football!  Wanted to say thank you again to Debby for organizing such a wonderful Fiskateers blog hop; I hope you guys were inspired by all the creativity and hope ya'll made some new friends...thanks to those who decided to become followers of my blog; I felt honored to make some new friends and loved reading all the love over the recycled box project!
Todays LOs are just some I did for myself while watching a movie this weekend.  I am taking part in My Scrapbook Nook's University challenges and so this 1st LO was for the Home Economics Challenge: use sewing and ribbon/trim/fabric:





Since some of the other new lines that I've been wanting (Crate Paper, Pink Paislee) weren't out at my LSS yet, I continued to use up this scrumptious MME {My Minds Eye} Lost & Found collection that I bought when I was in Florida over the summer...this time, the BOY child is up with all the silver glitter!  I'm addicted to this line for it's versatility and not to worry, not all of the papers have the glitter....an yes, Glitter and flowers can work for boy layouts too!

I added some Making Memories stash and tried to keep it simple; loved these unposed pics that had lots of white balance :)  HE amazes me everyday :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin