Did everybody have a great wkend ?? & a new challenge

By kate blue - Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I mixed it all up, Cozy Crop House scrapbooking, friends, candy AND scary...well, ya'll know I don't do scary, but since it was for my friend Missy who loves all things scary, I sucked it up and decided to partake :)   Hope everybody had a great Jack-O-Lantern weekend and didn't eat too much of their kids Halloween candy! ! We went through all the goody bags with the kids (so they wouldn't be all crybaby and stuff) and straight up told them that they could each keep 1 (ONE) pumpkin o' stuff and the rest of the candy had to go straight to daddy's office!!  So, 5lbs later, it is manageable....

     here's some of the tricks and then we'll be off to some treats !!




now off to a treat!   Candy Shoppe Designs new challenge!    We want ALL you ladies to share the wild side in yourselves by using animal prints, animal shapes or pictures of actual animals/pets, anything, as long as it's ANIMAL THEMED.   As always, you can create anything-layout, card, altered item, mini book, ATC, whatev's.   You have until Nov 30th to join in on the fun here and link us up to your creation.. hop over for inspiration!  I'm not even gonna show my creation so that you HAVE to hop over!!!  I'm a bad girl, what can I say ?????? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. I'm gonna try & work on the Candy shoppe's challenge since I just printed out animal pics from the pumpkin patch last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see that you had a fun weekend :)Thanks for stopping by and leaving a positive comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin