Wendy Sue's challenge over @ Cosmo Cricket

By kate blue - Wednesday, November 03, 2010

is a fall inspired challenge......you gotta use this as your jumping/starting point....

and since my front door doesn't resemble anything remotely near that Pottery Barn awesomeness, (is that a word? )...I was just inspired by the gold color and the fall of it all....and the fact that Thing 1 is my NATURAL BEAUTY.....here's my take on it; wish I had had a leaf punch though :)
all products used are from Cosmo Cricket with the exception of the cardboard (recycled from the box my Disney pasta plates came in) and of course the Thickers and little piece of twine. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. GR8 LO!! Gorgeous photos... lovin that corragated sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is awesome!! I love all the layers and little details such as the handwriting and the little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin