Craft Critique's linky party is all about the

By kate blue - Thursday, January 27, 2011

L-O-V-E.....love and Valentine's Day projects...can you believe we are almost at the end of January and that the V-day will soon be upon us??  I'm not big on Valentine's Day  cause I don't like chocolate that much (yeah, gasp now- I do like brownies or things like Godiva biscuits with chocolate on them, but straight up chocolates are something I could live without; give me redhots anyday!)  Man,  2011 time sure has flown by!  Anyway, this is a love LO I did some time ago in summer 2010 that I was hoping would be pubbed but wasn't...this was our 13th wedding anniversary in 2010... :):):)....linking up for the Craft Critique LOVE par-tay !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love that pic of you!!! This is a fab LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP! I agree with you TOTALLY on the red hots and brownies- regular chocolate bars aren't my thing. :)
    LOVE this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just turned out so beautiful! You all are just so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the frames you used. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog and have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin