I'm taking a break tomorrow 2 hang out with some SPECIAL FOLKS

By kate blue - Friday, January 28, 2011


PlungeFest 2011, featuring the Maryland State Police Polar Bear  happens today!! This winter-time tradition has been keeping Maryland cool since 1997, and the 15th Anniversary event today promises all the chills and thrills participants have come to expect plus much, much more.
Plunge participants take a quick dip in the Chesapeake Bay to raise funds for Special Olympics Maryland ! I'm not plunging today (go ahead,make chicken noises now), but am there in support of my friend from middle school, Lauryn NcNeill Keeler (see us in the pics-she's the naturally cute one)(AND she's the awesome mom of a special {needs} child)...I'm the "UN"official photographer for her  & her team, the Maryland Park Police (MNPPC).....
I did learn a lesson from going to the Ravens game and freezing my @ssh off that I do need to wear lots of layers and wear a hat (or two)...so trust me, I may not match, but I WILL be warm!   Pictures on Monday's post!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like so much fun...and so "cool"...I know...har har har!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin