here's to a four day weekend***

By kate blue - Thursday, February 03, 2011

taking a break from blogging to run away with some of the girls for a long weekend...can you say pear martinis ???  Have a great week/weekend everybody....I'll be back hopefully by game kickoff on Sunday and NO, I shall not be wearing the bumblebee colors like the rest of the family....all normal blogging will resume next week, so keep adding your answers to the Candy Shoppe MeMe and playing along over at Paper Issues and True XOX and leaving me love cause I love hearing from you!  I'll be checking in here and there like I am now....hard to do since I don't own my own laptop or a smartphone :) (and hopefully this pre-post posted on Thursday LOL)  But for now, I leave you with this: 
                DOWN WITH THE STEELERS ! !!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have fun chica! I'll talk to you when you get back. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin