Earth Day tip-a day late

By kate blue - Sunday, April 24, 2011

although technically, we should do little things each and every day...one thing I forgot to mention on  Friday is the power of FREECYCLE...in MANY communities, this is fantastic!  And in my County, it's pretty darn good...They make sure that you donate as well as accept items so that the system stays fair and I have to admit, it works!  For those of you who have been in my living room, that cute shelf? ?? Freecycle!

and then, check this out...I was certainly blessed 2 weeks ago when I logged in late one nite and a person posted about freecycling some craft magazines...never in my wildest dreams did I expect this:
woo hoo!  Pretty dang awesome right???  Somerset in da house!!! Thank you Pandora75!! You made my week! And for those of you who aren't familiar with Freecycle, you can search for it via web and sign up!  I use it for stuff like magazines and small items that aren't worth my time donating to Goodwill.  One person's giveaways could be another person's treasure!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin