Lift from Paige-Marvelous Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, May 16, 2011


lifted this idea from Paige over at Chris and Paige who lifted this from Melissa...the cycle continues :):)
THE LIST OF 4 :):):):)

4 current shows I watch:
  • Celebrity Apprentice (hope John Rich wins!)
  • Braxton Family Values  (I'm a sucka for bad reality tv)
  • Dr. Phil
  • Glee




4 things I'm passionate about:
  • Things 1 & 2 and the dude who gave them to me
  • scrapbooking
  • reading
  • cleaning (cluttered space =cluttered mind-everybody has 15 min/day to clean SOMETHING)
4 phrases I use a lot (1 is xrated):
  • I am the Queen of this house!
  • that's some b&llsh!t !!
  • Look!!  look!
  • are you {freakin} kidding me??? (again, too much Dr.Phil)
 4 things I've learned from the past:
  • you can't change what you don't acknowledge (more Dr. Phil)
  • YOU are not in control of your destiny
  • sometimes guys are real @ss-holes
  • don't judge a book by it's cover-to do so is shallow and you may miss an encounter with someone who could change your life in a positive way
4 things I love to eat:
  • (Cheesecake Factory) only cheesecake
  • shrimp cakes w/ black bean & and corn salsa (mine that I make)
  •  cheeses
  • mixed salads with feta cheese
 4 things I did yesterday:
  • took my daughter clothes shopping
  • fixed breakfast for my daughter and her friends from her sleepover
  • drank wine & watched 2 movies with the hubs
  • took a nap (dusty store gave me a severe headache)
4 movies I could watch over and over and over:
  • 5 Heartbeats
  • Elf
  • Fried Green Tomatoes
  • Hotel Rwanda
 4 books I love:
  • Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  • Story of Edgar Sawtelle
  • James Patterson's Alex Cross series books  (ALL)
  • Color Purple
4 things I love for no reason (just cuz):
  • library books
  • massages
  • decorated notebooks
  • OOAK bracelets
  • MoxieGallery @ Etsy made this for me last year!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How fun! We are a lot alike :) I can't wait to get my hands on that new Big Book of Scrapbook Ideas... Amazon here I come. Thanks for checking out my blog, I'm glad I found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your lists - it's fun to see what we have in common! I LOOOOOVE Elf too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin