Twisted Sketches #106 is up!

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SHINE**  [shahyn]- 
to cause to shine. 
radiance or brightness caused by emitted or reflected light.

luster; polish.

1.  glimmer, shimmer. Shine, beam, glare  refer to the emitting or reflecting of light. Shine  refers to a steady glowing or reflecting of light: to shine in the sun.  That which beams  gives forth a radiant or bright light: to beam like a star. Glare  refers to the shining of a light that is not only bright but so strong as to be unpleasant and dazzling: to glare like a headlight. 9.  buff, burnish, brighten. 11.  gloss, gleam, glow, sheen.


That's this week's twist !! Show us your SHINE!! HOP OVER TO TS FOR THE SKETCH!
 these two make me shine....loved using 85% Webster's Pages; something that's hard for me to do-the super cool buttons are Jenni Bowlin-Jolee's foam letters and that awesome tape measure is actually a true vintage fabric piece from a tape measure that my hubby and I found in his mom's house when we had to the cleanup down in NC-probably from his grandfather in the 1940's...I'm cutting it up and using it in small pieces ( 1 & 2 for the Thing 1 and Thing 2 of it all get it???)...I'm on a Webster's kick this whole week since I rec'd their Warehouse goody box and it's full of stuff that's "outside by box".-ultra busy and ultra feminine..I cooked dinner early today (my next post for What I Whipped up Wednesday) so that I can go downstairs later and work on getting the June Counterfeit kit gathered and play for a bit with more Websters!  Plus I gotta pack project kits for some upcoming crops...

Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin