Paper Issues CT Call!

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cassie from Paper Issues is holding a call for a new Creative Team!  And while I so loved being part of the CT, I regrettably am stepping down for a bit over the summer-I'll still be hopping in on their challenges though!....I've stretched myself a bit with being on 4 CTs  (Paper Issues, True XOXO, Candy Shoppe Designs and Twisted Sketches) AND doing my own personal blog here-so I'm tweaking the places I'm at in order to make some changes come fall....plus I want to concentrate on getting some stuff pubbed and on getting more old unfinished projects finished :)).....despite being a SAHM, there's times when I'm super busy on that side with Things 1, 2 and 3 and other times when it's not so much and I get to create more...I always joke around and say that I work 2nd shift...my hours for my family are 3pm- 11pm...LOL..so anyway-here's the call information and I so hope some of you will apply!


How would you like to be a part of the Paper Issues Creative Team?
There are no assignments or due dates.
You need to have a Facebook account, that is where we gather and discuss all things paper.
Paper Issues is all about promotion.
We have a topic every two weeks.
You link projects that you have already made to the party.  Easy peasy.
We choose a few each day to feature, post them on the Blog and Facebook and Voila!
You are famous!!


IF YOU WANT TO APPLY, HOP OVER HERE FOR MORE DETAILS !!!  DEADLINE IS JUNE 30TH AND NEW TEAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JULY 1, 2011 ******

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin