TGIF!!

By kate blue - Friday, July 29, 2011

am still enjoying some summertime with friends so I'll be at the beach this weekend...it's my favorite place in the whole world..any beach...local or overseas and since we had to do a staycation, I'll take what I can get!
 So, I leave you with my Friday crafter, the super duperly creative Janna Werner...I first came upon her blog back in May during one of my bouts with insomnia and fell in love with these:

she rocked these October Afternoon creations from "scraps" that she had leftover from a layout (you gotta see that HERE-it is simply outstanding)...her work is usually very vivid and bright but I see that she's now loving pastels and she's rocking those too!  I kid you not....
AWESOME !!

I need to ask my brother to send me some of this German paper right?!!
so, put your hands together for the talented & original "Mizz Werner" and hop over to her blog and leave her some royal L-O-V-E won't you??!!  TGIF everybody...have a safe and fun-filled weekend!  See you on Monday!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin