TGIF ya'll!!

By kate blue - Friday, September 23, 2011

Despite the rain and dampness of the day, it's still Friday!  We got a break last weekend from the busy schedule but this weekend we'll be doing the Storm in the Swamp 5K/ Looney's Lunch fundraisers  (well, Thing 2 and hubby are running the 5K) all to help the LRHS Field Hockey team raise money for the ALS Foundation!

I haven't had time to play with paper today, but I will be doing it later tonite!  I had been gifted some MME and some LYB for my birthday so I'm gonna pull out the stuff I've been hoarding and play with some of this:

mixed with some BG accents:


Do you have any crafty plans??  Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you next week for the Fiskateers Blog Hop!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin