Thankful Thursday

By kate blue - Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prayer works.   Faith comforts.    God heals.
photo courtesy of hallmark.com

just asking my blog readers to say some very special prayers for my friend Nat and her family....the blessing of restored health is what she needs right now...
I know that one's prayer circle can never be too large... and again, I just wish that they would find a cure for cancer and cancer-like diseases; one of the toughest things a mom can endure is to see your child critically sick....I know from experience that it is one of the worst things " I " personally have EVER endured and I know that the power of prayer strengthened me.  We just pray for healing for J in a MAJOR way.  

**and I know she ain't gonna like the pic that I posted but just know girly that I LOVE YA !! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin