It's a Wonderful Wednesday and a surprise RAK!

By kate blue - Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Good morning!  It's a Wonderful (and muggy) Wednesday!!! Sometimes when my mojo is gone, I wonder...is it because I'm harboring too much negative energy??  I decided that the answer is YES!  And so to get rid of Mr. Ugly Mojo-Jojo, I decided to do this:

 yup, I decided to gift myself flowers AND reward one of my loyal blog readers with a MAY RAK!!  The main present is THIS:
SMASH BABY!!!  And I am gonna dig up some other supa dupa cool embellishment things that could possibly go in it (or not, your choice)..and so the winner of the SMASH RAK is:  JOJORENEE ...come on down girl and send me your snail mail ASAP to:  bluequeen4@hotmail.com      :):)

and who knows??  I am already thinking that May 23rd (Thing 2's birthday) may be another day to award an  unsuspecting lucky follower another prize...stay tuned....




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How sweet of you! I know she is going to be so excited, she loves to SMASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Whoop! I am doing my happy dance! Thank you, the sun will come out tomorrow or so I hope...

    Hope you feel better sniffing fresh flowers seems to send some into Euphoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of that Mojo..JOJO funk!! Come to the creative CK scrappy room & complete some layouts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin