Wonderful Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey Hey....it's hump day and we get a free day since Thing 2's therapist had an engagement-I decided to give him the day off....had gone away to the Girls Night Inn last weekend and if you can believe it, NO PICS!  Sometimes when you do a getaway, there's no getting dolled up for the Queen's photo shoot and who wants to see themselves on somebody else's blog in their pajamas? ? BUT, I did manage to get about 15 layouts done for myself and some DT stuff so...it's all good in spite of....

One good thing that happened that weekend is that one of my bff's "gifted" me the City of Lights kit from Studio Calico!

is it not awesome???  So, I also had my handy dandy Scrapbook Trends mag (either April or May issue *I forget which) with me and so I lifted this layout "Sibling Love" from the uber talented Birgit Koopsen:
 I was primarily attracted to the super cool BIG FLOWER POWER at the side and then, I had a stack of tags begging to be used so....my chubby little hands got to handcutting away!  Since I was away from home, I didn't have the photo corners nor the doily border punch so I just went along without it and decided not to go back and add more layers when I got home (with the exception that I may add some journaling on it next week)...loved using the mask, that awesome awesome wood frame and the awesome papers from the SC kit along with goodies outta my own stash (AND, still loving those Jillibean Soup buttons!)
AND YES, I am wearing my crown....it's just so much fun to wear one for no reason other than it makes me happy :):):):):)
 thanks for popping by~see ya soon! ps-super cool butterfly is from a chipboard pack at Michaels right now **Cheap-I think it was $ 1.50 for assorted hearts and butterflies...can't wait to see if they go on clearance soon so I can scoop up about 5-6 packs!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Absolutely love the misting! Great work, but that is always right? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's an awesome kit and you worked into it immediately I love the layout you created and the misting. Smashing to try that really SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I start? I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kit! I sub to Studio Calico and must admit that I have not touched it yet but I take it out and admire it often! LOL! Your lift is gorgeous and your photo shines! You wear that crown beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin