It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By kate blue - Friday, June 15, 2012

woo hoo!  It's a fab "Fascinating" Friday and as I said earlier in the week, I'm being featured by the lovely Rochelle Washington and DT over at  Noor's blog: Paperie Designs Studio today! 

hope you'll HOP over, learn more about me, and then lurk their blog and grab some inspiration for you weekend crafting!  Take some ME time to do some crafting for you!
ps-I always have to have a photo when I blog; it just feels naked when I don't so:
HAPPY FRIDAY !!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi there Queen Kat! Glad I followed Cath’s advice on Moxie Fab World and dropped by here (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html). It was nice to read a bit about you on the Paperie Designs Studio Blog. You sound like a very positive person...and I admire that you want to document more of who you are for your kids through your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin