different kind of Labor Day...

By kate blue - Saturday, September 01, 2012

hope everyone's having a wonderful Labor Day weekend in the US and Canada...to me, it's the official end of the summer even though our kids went back to school last week and vacation time is over too ...We celebrate Labor Day differently here at our house..for different reasons...15 years ago today, I went into labor at 38 weeks (on Aug 31st) and 27 hours later, (yeah, feel for me won't ya??) I gave birth to a wonderful and special baby girl; my Thing 1 !!  So we celebrate Labor Day in true fashion with presents and cake !




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Happy Labor Birthday! That's the true meaning of the holiday! I like seeing how beautifully your labor has progressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day/Labor day Birthday! I thought my 18 hour labor was long but You have me beat, lol. I know seeing how she is growing makes every minute worth it, Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. Have fun today! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin