More use your stash! Few days left for TRUE!!

By kate blue - Monday, November 26, 2012

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over and we are back to the daily grind, you can now print out those holiday pics and join us over at True XOXO for our USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE!! Bust out that old stash of paper and embellishments....The rules are the same – gain inspiration (scraplift) from their monthly or mid-monthly challenge or layout, link it up {HERE}, and you’ll have a chance at a gdt position with TRUE !!!

 I had done this layout for another challenge but the concept is still the same...PLUS I WANTED TO POST A RAVENS LAYOUT for our NAILBITING WIN LAST NIGHT...using small squares from your stash, you can dig out your punches to punch shapes or mini borders....use your alpha stash and use those weird leftover letters to work up some creative titles !! (btw, I do love POE-he was trying to kiss me, NOT eat me lol) and you don't have to use a whole sticker sheet on a layout...thanks Nicole for my Ravens stickers; I'm still using them strategically :):):):)  The cool "Love It" button is of course from Shelley H. @ my favorite Etsy shop, A Flair for Buttons....You still have time to play with us so pop on by won't you??

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin