True XOXO Challenge #35-It's a REAL Doozy!

By kate blue - Friday, November 02, 2012

Even after being on their DT in the past and knowing they come up with some great challenges and even though I have been scrapping for a bit, I still find challenges, well, CHALLENGING!  This stumped me:

Yup, A TIMELINE!  OMG right???!!!!  So, of course I want you to head over to True XOXO to see my take on it ( I scrapped my nephew & his wife at their baby shower-great day) and to read all the comments that the DT left for me!  Talk about feeling the L-O-V-E! !  Made my Friday super special for sure! 
Here's a sneak! Click on the picture to take you to the full TRUE reveal!
  • PINK PAISLEE stash and some TIM HOLTZ thrown in there too  :):)
Happy (PURPLE) Friday everybody; hope you'll squeeze in some time to craft with us this weekend!
*** As usual, scraplift any one of us, or gain inspiration from the sketch, Facebook, or Timeline, enter your layout or link by midnight November 30th on the True blog and you will be eligible for an exclusive guest design team spot with us at xoxo scrapbooking.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin