Thankful Thursday..........

By kate blue - Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today I am thankful for this guy (Thing 3) who has put up with me , who has loved, treasured and supported me and has gifted me with the wonderful Things 1 & 2.....today is our 16th anniversary (although we have been together for 20 years {WOW, who knew??!!}  He was so sweet and bought me crafty supplies!!  He knows that even after all these years, I like practical gifts :):), I have never been a diamonds and pearls kinda girl... I don't blog about or scrap him very often cause he's quiet and reserved (total opposite of me) but just know he's always behind the scenes :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wishing you guys a Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just like me with the gifts! Give me something I can use! Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin