6 and 7 -come on down!

By kate blue - Monday, October 28, 2013

I must've had a sane moment or two during the weekend-the Baltimore Ravens had a bye this week so I crammed in all kinds of kiddo activities and in between, still managed to craft a bit (not just the easy leaves (below) either)-I MADE myself pull out my Oct Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) ONLY and made myself use it even if it was my least favorite! aaanndd.. VOILA, I created 2 more layouts! So say hello to # 6s and 7 :):):):)
love the mini feather stencil from Julie B and I am still working up courage to add stamping and messy stuff like gesso and modeling paste on layouts...so it's there in bits a pieces.

tissue tape remnant :)

and next up, another simple 30 minute or less kinda deal....just handcutting (one of the things I like to do to destress):

so yay me!  Maybe I can beat my normal record of 7 and go for 8 yes??!!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awesome LOs Kate as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, yum, yum, yum!
    That gorgeous feather would look great in gesso, btw
    A little bit of a new look for you, and very successful! I am glad that you dug in to a less-than-fave & made it work for you. I am always surprised at how this kitting thing is such a good creative stimulus.
    Lovely pages, once again! A fan :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee these!! LOVING the feathers and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin