Gratitude..daily blessings

By kate blue - Tuesday, November 12, 2013

All that we behold is full of blessings.  ~William Wordsworth

still getting in the photos!!   #AleidasChallenge
 
One of the challenges this month over at Whimsical Twist is a Gratitude challenge; and everybody that reads my blog knows how grateful I am for the health & welfare of my Things 1 & 2....
REMEMBER, LIFE'S TRUE BLESSINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MATERIAL POSSESSIONS **


**used my Nov Counterfeit Kit- Woop Woop!  That's number 7 :):):)  I found this wonderful ribbon that I have been hoarding for like maybe 2 years??? And I made my own feather using the gorgeous paper from the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Collection-the bff had given me a piece and I have used it strategically.  This kit is getting some serious use!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the bird!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo!!!!!! You remind me that I need a new pic with my girls... time passes so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love (as usual) all the yummy details & delightful grins of your loving family! You are rockin' this kit :~D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a LOVELY page. I love the pictures and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout, rock that kit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin