Scrap Our Stash Inspiration

By kate blue - Thursday, November 28, 2013

If you haven't been over to Scrap Our Stash, you should hop over to look at their DT for inspiration for the November challenge!  I could just line up at least 20 layouts and scraplift them all and I'd be in a WIN-WIN situation cause I 'd be using stash! I thought I'd highlight a few layouts  that caught my eye today so that you'd grab your WOOD stash, pop over and join them (and me too since I am the Guest Designer this month) in a challenge or two....you still have time for the month of November!!

LEE-ANNE
KERRY


PATRICIA B

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow, all of these layouts are mega inspiring! I'll have to swing over there and check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin