happy valentines day!

By kate blue - Friday, February 14, 2014

HOPE YOU GOT SOME SWEET THINGS FROM YOUR SWEETIE!  We try not to do all the Hallmark holidays cause I am a firm believer in showing love all year round (that's right, shower me with candy, (not chocolate-I'm not a real fan of it) flowers and gifts all year round! I am the Queen!!) not just when it's commercially acceptable....BUT I still accepted this gift from my guy :)  (He knows me well lol)
Baltimore Ravens LOVE
 As you already know from my previous post, I am today's Scrap Our Stash DT member poster for this Valentines Day!  I had my family love layout up on the SOS blog but wanted to share some LOVE  layouts I did just for myself...just to use my stash :) and some stuff out of those Studio Calico kits that were hanging out in the studio.  I wanted to challenge myself to do pink/pastel/ish kinda layouts :):)



wasn't totally happy with em, but hey, it's all good-I liked the closeup details but it wasn't what I envisioned at the end for either.  With all this snow, I'm just glad I got a chance to craft :):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What are you talking about ,this looks great !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin