Serenity Sunday???

By kate blue - Sunday, February 23, 2014

nope, not really, Thing 2 is here with me crying tears over having to work on a school project for Black History Month but IF I had told him to go watch tv, the tears would magically disappear!  I refuse to give in and do his work so it's not very serene right now...

But, I actually came by to set up a SAVE THE DATE post!  Us lovely gals over at Scrap Our Stash are celebrating March with a STASHATHON celebration!   You know that we are gonna be doing some fun things to challenge you and your stash AND of course there will be prizes!  I have one week to look around my studio and fill a prize box for one lucky winner!  So, add this to your calendars, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and come back and play!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin