Marvelous Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm late but better late than never right??  It's Marvelous cause this week, we are counting down the days until Thing 2 turns "DOUBLE DIGITS!"  It really truly doesn't seem like 10 years have gone by...and it's marvelous cause he's made so much progress! This week, I am gonna put on my suit of armor and actually start to scrapbook the journey.  I've never been ready until now so bear with me and pray for me along the way; it's hard when nothing in this journey has been NORMAL.
To start if off today, since I'm late, we'll go back to age 1 since his birth pictures are traumatic and private:
for those of you who are new to my blog and our journey-this is Sir B-  a 25 weeker micropreemie-a miracle kid what GOD has trusted us with for almost 10 years...we are at a place where I finally see my hard work and HIS diligence, persistence, hard work, focus, concentration and dedication are paying off.  Each day, we'll celebrate this kid and his amazing journey to wellness....see ya tomorrow :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin