Counterfeit Kit*August***FINALLY

By kate blue - Monday, August 18, 2014

I know that it's the 18th and all, but I have been one busy mamma...so I finally found some ME time last night to finally grab some supplies & create my August CKCB kit.  This month's inspiration came from the Studio Calico Penny Arcade kit:
 
 
I knew I didn't have ANY of those papers, so I created my kit based on elements.  I grabbed Tim Holtz kraft papers that my sis recently gifted me, added in as many of  6 x 6 papers from American Crafts (Amy, Crate and AC), MME and Teresa Collins that had feathers, clouds, maps, prints and handwriting on them.  Added in some wood veneers and butterflies "just because: and some trims as well.
 
   I did have some doilies but I didn't find them until after I photographed the kit!  So, I did do my own add kit on as well but it was only color inspired (oranges, teal and black) by their add ons. Absolutely loved that mason jar full of ephemera that Laura gifted me for my birthday!
and since I started mid month, my kit is somewhat small.  I do hope to get at least 6 layouts done though! ** Will add background paper/cardstock and the doilies as needed.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. "I added butterflies - just because" And that is when I knew we would get along brilliantly!! :)

    I love the look of your kit. I hope you get some time to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those Bongo cards! A great looking kit Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kit is great and it will make some super pages - always a pleasure to see your creations! the add on kit is particularly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute kit love the chosen colors too :) Super cute bingo cards your gonna have fun with those I betcha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You made it! I love your approach of using the elements/graphics of the inspiration kit vs colors... This looks like a FAB kit to play with :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft kit -so glad you are playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I like it, I'd scrap with that kit in a heartbeat. And how nice to gather up some of your recent favorites and work with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin