Scrapping Saturday!!

By kate blue - Saturday, June 13, 2015

It's my anniversary today but everybody's working  until late late so that means I get a rain check...does that make me sad?  Nope, cause it means I get to play with paper for a bit!  So, I gathered up some kits and trolled around for some crafty challenges so I can use up my 2015 stash that is getting out of control.

FIRST CHALLENGE:  THE STUDIO CHALLENGES JUNE SKETCH

sketch is by blog owner Anna:

and here's my take on it:
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love your layout. You always inspire me! Happy Anniversary! Hope it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with my sketch, great clolours and details. Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! I loveeeeeeeee your page!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! LOVE all your added details and embellishments!! Happy Anniversary - Love your attitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is always an inspiration for me - it's beautiful. I, too, love "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives".

    Happy Anniversary - hope you can celebrate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that show! When we traveled to Oklahoma City we discovered his "logo" sprayed onto the wall at Cattleman's restaurant & were so excited, lol. We had a chance to try Zingerman's Deli in Lansing on a tip from his show.
    Love what you did with the sketch. As I've said before, your pages & pics are always happy! You have such a skill at combining embellis & knowing when to stop, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of bits and baubles to highlight a precious pic! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin