Still plugging away with my CKCB kit! (#6)

By kate blue - Thursday, June 25, 2015

Today's blog hop (previous post) from CKCB (Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog) had many of us scrapping to Challenge # 3-Pick One Side or Another...well, since I made two kits for the month, I stuck to the same challenge but used my Basic Grey Aurora inspired kit.  AND, I PICKED THE OTHER SIDE :):)

So far, I've used my kit with a passion, I am up to layout # 6 (I couldn't post #5 since it's for a DT assignment)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pretty! That background paper reminds of pool tile and it goes so nicely with the blues in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 PM EDT

    Superb choice of background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin