Have you been playing along with us ??

By kate blue - Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Challenge YOUrself has some colorful inspiration for YOU to kickstart YOUr mojo this month! Don't forget this month's sketch and color palette:
 


I was inspired by the blue and pink and the yellow and knew I had the perfect papers for the job!  Since it was for a July reveal, I scrapped a picture of me and my twin sister since we turned 50 this month!
Last month, CY had a whopping 50 entries!  I challenge you to link up with us!  Find some quiet time for yourself and craft away!!  Challenge rules are {HERE}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. SUch and ADORABLE page!! LOVE the picture!! Not sure I knew you were a twin. LOVE the hot air balloons and your title!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin