It's a Wonderful Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wonderful because we're having some awesome sunny days this week (I'm talking 80's!) so I worked from home for a bit, cleaned up a bit, did 2 loads of laundry and now I get 2 hours of free time !  I'd been out of town celebrating my sister's wedding and so I haven't scrapped in a week or more...but I did do some work with my October Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) -see ya tomorrow with more!

LAYOUT # 3:


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That. Is. So. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a gorgeous layout Kat!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous page - great design and lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow!! Colorful LO!! Your LO´s designs are fantastic!! Big hugs from Spain!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin