It's a Scrappy and artsy Sunday!

By kate blue - Sunday, February 11, 2018

So, with a sick kid on board, I got to turn on the Winter Olympics (I'm SOOOOO addicted to the winter sports even though I hate snow lol) and take over the dining room table.  Normally I'd go down to the studio, but it's just too cold down there!  So, even though my husband hates it, I brought ALL my artsy crap up here and actually got a lot of layouts done!



All supplies from my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit (CKCB) along with a few other supplies since the bff2 just gifted me a huge Hobby Lobby haul!
Did 3 layouts for challenges with the Paper Issues Facebook challenge group. The first one was for their Take 5 Challenge-they have a list of supplies and you pick 5 (or more) and make a layout!  I think I chose turquoise, heart, shiny, cardstock, and patterned paper!  I think that's the first time in YEARS that I've used a cardstock background that wasn't black, white or kraft!  Very outta my comfort zone :)


The next two were from Scraplift Saturday (could be Sunday) of a layout done by their DT member Becky.  When I do their scraplifts, I usually do two layouts, one of the boy and one of the girl!

I loved the layout she did so much that I'm going to actually lift it two more times, rotating the sketch like some other ladies did!  If you aren't part of their challenges PI on Facebook, you should be!

I did also watch a mixed media online class with the super talented Dee Dee Catron from UmWow Studio with every intention of posting about it and the project but I didn't have all the supplies so I just watched it for technique :)   So, I'm off to eat dinner and maybe knock out some more layouts (2-3) if I have time before bed since nothings rally on tv besides snowboarding :):)  Happy Sunday!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your kids have grown! Hubby won't mind you bringing the stuff upstairs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin