March challenges and using stash

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 21, 2018

...hadn't had time to scrap last week...even though it's the first day of Spring, WE have that over there ...SNOW..and since I saw that it was coming, I broke out the March Counterfeit Kit
and along with some other newer stuff, got out my challenge list and got to scrapping last night while binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix.






FIRST UP, my Paper Issues Facebook Challenges:
This challenge was inspired by an album cover,  Blurry Face by Twenty One Pilots :)

Image result for Twenty One Pilots album covers

MY TAKE:  I had a different vision, but it looked even weirder than this and rather than overthink it, I left it like this:
 a throwback picture for this one ! Used older stash from Crate Paper and chipboard that was in my CKCB kit:


For the WHOGAS (Who Gives a Scrap) Facebook Group challenge, it was all related to St. Patrick's day and being LUCKY!  A word challenge where you have to use the word LUCKY so here's mine- L-Lace (that I got in my Swappers Corner goody box, U-Underlining, C-Circle, K-Krafty star and Y-lots of other Yellow goodies!!  5 star trip to Vegas -my sister was an amazing hostess and photography tour guide!!  Handcutting that tiny piece of green floral paper from my CKCB kit!



and finally, I did two layouts just for myself using my March Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) and also combined with new Maggie Holmes Flourish goodies!




Am off to cook some dinner but will continue to craft into the night -you gotta take advantage of a snow day!  We may not get another one this season!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How fun! Look at how many fabulous layouts you have made! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creating, great photos and moments.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin