Jumping in at Sketch n Scrap!

By kate blue - Friday, April 20, 2018




Don't ask me how, but I accidentally found this group called Sketch N Scrap on Facebook today and am super happy! Added their challenges to my TN and got started on the current sketch. Took a break from using my Counterfeit Kit and just decided to go down to the messy scraproom and use some papers that grabbed my attention!

Loved the simplicity yet elegance of the sketch by Heather:
Had some Dear Lizzy Star Gazer on the desk to use so I decided to keep scrapping some of our staycation 2017 pictures :):)

Thanks for popping by; it's pretty late (2am) and my sleep patterns are all jacked up since I was sick for a coupla days but I'm gonna try and get some sleep! See you back here tomorrow Friday ) for more layouts and more sketch inspiration!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is AMAZING!!! Love all the layers! So glad you found us and hope you will play along with us at Sketch N Scrap again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty!! I love the grey background and all the colors in the middle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is amazing! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job on this sketch. A simple sketch becomes a work of art. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - love your layers and clusters! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin