WELCOME TO THE HOP! My One Little Word (OLW) reveal

By kate blue - Saturday, January 19, 2019

HAPPY JANUARY! Welcome to the WHOGIVESASCRAP/! blog hop!  Hope you came from {JENNY'S BLOG} but you can always start at the beginning with {CONNIE CAN CROP} and then follow the hoppers till you get back here!

 I'll be honest, I have only had a few One Little Word (OLW) choices over the past few years because I'm always forgetting about it! My past words have included:
  • LOVE
  • REFRESH
  • CLARITY
  • JOYFUL
For 2019, I toyed around last month with a few possibilities- CELEBRATE, BALANCE, TRUTH, CREATE, FLOURISH...but then, on December 28th, I was watching the Kennedy Center Honors and Adam Lambert and his STUNNING rendition of BELIEVE for his tribute to the lovely CHER:
Of course, he moved me to tears (I've always been a fan of his and his eclectic personal style) and so for 2019, my word is BELIEVE! 2019 will bring confidence into what I "BELIEVE" is best for me and my children and no one else! No Monday morning quarterbacks, no naysayers, no critics, nobody telling me what THEY think I should/shouldn't be doing.... I'm just going to BELIEVE that my decisions are mine and so will any consequences that come with that. I BELIEVE things can only get better that way cause what was happening in the past hasn't worked so far :)  Believe in myself, my abilities, my mental and physical road to better health is what's in store in 2019.
verb (used without object), be·lieved, be·liev·ing.
to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so

verb (used with object), be·lieved, be·liev·ing.
to have confidence or faith in the truth of (a positive assertion, story, etc.); give credence to.
to have confidence in the assertions of (a person).
to have a conviction that (a person or thing) is, has been, or will be engaged in a given action or involved in a given situation

So there you have it!   Next on the hop is KAREN  but before you go, thank you for letting us (me)inspire you!!  My RAK for one of my followers is a $ 20 GC to The Scrap Room!

 This is a quick hop , so all you have to do is leave a comment along with your ONE LITTLE WORD to win!  My winner will be chosen on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, so you have until 10 pm on Sunday to visit all the blogs, follow us and leave LOVE!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. This is so awesome! Love your word! Love your photo! And that paper! It's just all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. I'm now following you on Pinterest. Overcomer is my word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I love the paper and the way it was put together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very cool! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of the Henry Ford quote... "Whether you belive you can or can not... you are right."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and love your message to yourself. I'm always talking to myself in my head, it really does help you to Believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page and I enjoyed your story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool word and layout! I BELIEVE you can do it too! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the details of the eyes on your page. Plus, I like how you have a running list of words. B/c we always have to be trying, right? Having a mantra is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is fantastic! It made me think of my Project Life opener for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and artsy layout! I love the way you built it around a photo of yourself as we scrappers so often leave ourselves out of our pages. My word is FOCUS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that layout and I love the ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really a nice layout... and I enjoyed the video . I had not seen him sing that..loved hid rendition.... my word for this year.. Faith...very needed... good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout and word! Loving all the details. The little girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your Believe layout--stay strong.
    I didn't pick a word but I think I would choose Strength.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the collection of words from over the years and your current words lol! Layouts, bomb.com AS USUAL!! (Its Tricia, coming up as unknown)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love that we chose the same word!! We will both BELIEVE in our word this year, and make it work for us. Your page is gorgeous, and love the black and white with pop of color! Happy to be in this hop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin