Challenge #1 at Counterfeit is up!

By kate blue - Monday, August 12, 2019

Hey friends!  Hope you are still finding time to create with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge (CKC) team and me, the Guest Designer this month; I know some of ya'll who live in different areas have already sent your kids back to school and might have some time to craft :0 and then there's some ofus who have to wait until September and have to sneak some crafty time in lol.

Challenge #1 is up and it's all about using up those decorative paper clips, planner clips and tabs. I
love clips because they come in so many shapes and sizes but I always have to stop myself from using too many on one layout!  

So, my first layout used the lovely Golden Days fall leaf clips from Fancy Pants.  They are pretty vintage (2016) but I still lov em and wish I had hoarded the whole collection.
I kept it simple and just wanted to showcase the fact that just because your embellishments may be theme related doesn't mean that your layout has to be "themey"...aren't the leaf clips super cute??
And then for my next layout, I went theme related :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These clips! *sigh*!!! They are divine. I think I have some Pink Paislee ones somewhere or maybe that should be did have some. I haven't seen any for a long time, I wonder if I used them all up.... These two layouts are so great Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layouts! I don't use clips because I'm not a fan of bulky layouts in my albums, but you rocked them! Congrats on being this month's Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin