Off to a great start!

By kate blue - Friday, August 02, 2019

As this month's Guest Designer for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, I'm off to a great start with my August kit! 
First up- stripes along with sequins

 Something you'll see a lot of this month cause I'm addicted to them!  I own a lot of them and am determined to use at least 50% of them.

And next, something out of my comfort zone-WHIMSY and lots of pink!

 But I was determined to use this background, reminds me of a bokkah feature-is that what it's called???  Searched high and lo for a unicorn and could not find one!

Still honored to be this month's CKCB guest scrapper-hope you're showing us your kit and creations and I'll see you on the 4th for a bit of FORGERY :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These are fabulous layouts and I adore that bokeh paper ;-) I adore sequins too and don't use them often enough so I'll be looking to you for inspiration. I love that bold stripe of green there on top of the black. What do you use to glue them down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. regular old glue! The key is to put glue down where you want it then drop a handful of sequins on top and wherever they land is where they go!!

      Delete
  2. I love the brightness of the one with the yellow and black patterned papers!! Both are absolutely scrumptious!! I recently used sequins on one of my CKCB layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara your first layouts is awesome stripes with sequins. Lovely layouts
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty layouts! I love them both but my fave is the first one w/ the bold colors and the contrasting patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin