Forgery on the Fourth!

By kate blue - Sunday, August 04, 2019

It's the 4th and as the Guest Designer this month at the Counterfeit kit Challenge (CKC) blog, that means it's Forgery on the 4th time!  One part of the original  July "Best of This Life"  Citrus Kit were some custom bonus journal cards.
ORIGINAL:


I don't normally have a lot of journal cards hanging around since I don't do P, so I just used a plain piece of vanilla cardstock and my water colors and got to forging!

Measured out room for 6 but I only did 3 cards and then did a rough sketch with just a pencil.  Don't worry about perfection, it's so overrated!  Got out my little watercolors and just painted :)  Not measuring makes it look more crafty in my opinion.

and VOILA,  my take on the cards along with a layout that I did to show you how I used one of them!




























 
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2019).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kate! These are just sooooo beautiful! I love your approach to this and how gorgeous they turned out! I would never have thought to copy them with water colours. And I'd never have managed to produce something as lovely as these. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin