finally revealing my Counterfeit Kit

By kate blue - Friday, September 13, 2019

Like I said before, I had misplaced it and had to come down here and do some cleanup....Finally found it so here ya go!  This month's inspiration kit comes from Khristina , owner of the Secret Not Secret Kit Club- a club that selects a custom kit based on what YOU want, I'm pretty sure no two kits are ever alike!
The kit she custom put together just for us Counterfeit Kit fans:



Very masculine but I can make anything look feminine with my add-ons! This kit reminded me of the Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper so I kinda used that as my jumping point.  Dark papers,black, blues, greens, oranges,,,,  then I added die cuts, enamels, travel type elements.
And, I'll be honest,I made a mini kit too for the midmonth but since I'm just posting my original kit,I'll post the mini kit tomorrow :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful kit love the bright pops of red. Have fun scrapping
    CindyF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin