lets try this again for my CKC kit

By kate blue - Thursday, October 10, 2019




This month, the CKC (Counterfeit Kit Challenge) group picked an oldie but goodie to counterfeit.
It's from 2012 and Studio Calico called this their SUMMER OF '69 kit.


This kit reminds me of old Sassafrass Lass and October Afternoon, companies that no longer exist but whose products still stand the test of time- wish I had some  in my stash!

This month's kit is light on both papers and embellishments so I already know I'm gonna did in my box of tricks for fillers.  But for now,

MY PAPERS and EMBELLISHMENTS:

I pulled out yellows, oranges, greens and blacks...
My embellishments focused on tags, flair, doilies, mini alphas and epoxies/wood dots
So there ya have it!  A simple kit that I know will be supplemented with the box on my desk!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a pretty close match Kate. Well done and enjoy yourself scrapping with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I commented in Facebook but I'm also going to leave you some blog love! Your kit is filled with fabulous-ness!!! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin