It's Challenge time!

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hope you  have your Counterfeit Kit nice and ready for a challenge! Let's see some  florals and some  vintage pics! Love  is in the air after all ❤ right?

I've held on to this picture for years. It was given to me by my uncle (pictured but now deceased) after my aunt (his wife) had passed.  When I  think about REAL LOVE , these 2 always come to mind.  They were the epitome of unconditional love not just for each other and their children,  but for me and my sisters as well.   There will never be two wonderful,  amazing,  loving,  caring, people like them in my life ever again.   They are missed every single moment of  every day. ❤❤❤


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A fabulous photo and story Kate. Thanks for this layout and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Beautiful tribute to their love. I especially like how the black & white background paper just pops the photo off of it's lush, romantic colorful framing. Adding to my permanent faves! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin