more of my mini kit!

By kate blue - Monday, February 17, 2020

Hope everyone had a great Valentines!! I had a great long weekend full of  kids, the dog and mom group friends and did I say wine, dessert and  margaritas were involved lol??

I have still been managing to squeeze in more layouts from my Counterfeitkitchallenge Kit.  As the February Guest Designer, I have to!


I did add some Maggie Holmes chipboard to the last layout since it went with my theme and I needed to get it off my desk!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been busy Kate. These are all lovely and thanks again for being our guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some lovely layouts Kate!! You really rocked your kit this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin