Mixed media is taking over me

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 24, 2021

 Cold weather  and reports of reported snow always keep me inside and so I signed up for a few mixed media classes this month.  I finally got around to completing two of them!  The first one was an awesome Zoom class with the talented Shaunna Russell (aka Weekdaybest) and her watercolor art-this isn't the one from the class, I couldn't find the image *

We were given a class pdf to use but you know me, I had to use my own!  She was painting an amazing bull terrier doggie but I wanted to practice on our dog, Miss Nova Blue.  So here's my attempt and it was so much fun!  I do realize that I can't keep painting with Michaels watercolors- no offense to them but they aren't very vibrant...so I'll be treating myself to some BETTER watercolors after my NO SPEND Feb-March is over!




ps-our Miss Nova who was my muse :)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin