Another upcoming Guest spot!

By kate blue - Tuesday, March 30, 2021

 I'm not sure how people find me, but they do and I'm honored and grateful..my little old layouts must make some folks feel crafty !  So, I'm doing another guest stint in April for a site called Thoughtful Studio-  a site created by Marie DeBrass where she makes her own hand drawn kits; some printable and some actual kits.  I like being able to download kits when I have bouts of insomnia and wanna buy stuff and create at 2 am lol!

This month's kit is called EMBRACE JOY WITH TESSA and it's full of happiness! It's offered as both a documenters kit as well as a crafters kit!


Hope you'll hop over to Thoughtful Studio and grab their free moon cut file that they are offering and also purchase the Embrace kit! I can't wait for April to get here so I can show you what I've been creating!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin